TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Every Attendee who submits his/her entry form, agrees and fully commits to follow the rules and conditions of the Conference, as mentioned below.
General Terms & Conditions
- The age limit to participate in the “Authentic Talks” Conference is 18+ years old.
- The entrance to the venue of the Conference and the collection of the kit must be done personally by the registered attendees during Conferences’ Day. The registered attendee needs to present an ID card/passport or any other documents indicated by the Organizing Committee. In case of a student attendee a valid Student Card or ISIC Student Card must be provided.
- In case that attendee does not have any valid identification document, he/she can not enter to the venue.
- All attendees must respect and follow the regulations of the Conference, before, during, and after it.
- By agreeing to current Terms & Conditions, the attendee consents to his/her photos being taken by the Conferences’ photographers and the Official Photo Agency of SEGAS. The Conference is being filmed, recorded and exploited by means of television, film, video or some other broadcast or media format. The attendee agrees to the use and reproduction of his/her name, likeness, appearance and photograph. All such commercial rights in relation to the above belong entirely to SEGAS and the attendee has no proprietary rights in relation to any film, photograph or other such recorded media, nor right to claim full or partial compensation for that reason.
- SEGAS and the Organizing Committee of the Conference have the right to change the Conferences’ schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website of Conference or of SEGAS.
Terms & Conditions of Registration
- Only attendees that have dully, officially and in time registered for the Conference can participate in the “Authentic Talks” Conference.
- The “Authentic Talks” Conference takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Only in cases of exceptional circumstances or other force majeur incident, SEGAS and the Organizing Committee of the Conference have the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the Conference, depending on the current conditions. In such cases, your application to the Conference is not valid.
- SEGAS and the “Authentic Talks” Organizing Committee have the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website of Conference or of SEGAS’ website.
- Registration to “Authentic Talks” Conference is possible only through the online registration platform available in the official event’s website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizing Committee.
- The personal data declared by the attendees upon submission of entry form are true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a thrid party, it is granted that the attendee consents to his/her personal data being given to SEGAS and to the Organizing Committee of the Conference by the third party.